Thursday, October 21, 2010

"I got Winded" 10/21/2010


In preparation for the C&O canal ride, I set off for another regular loop around Accotink and Wakefield Park last night. Perhaps the overly aggressive approach towards this ride stemmed from my lovely day at the office. Last night I felt pretty good mentally when done, but physically I was kinda hurting.

The ride was 17.55 miles in 1hr 6mins and was pretty much a complete sprint. These things always seem like a good idea at the time, with penalties coming later. Fortunately nothing hurt, but dang I was tired and winded. It was a chore to put a beat down on Michelle at the ping pong table last night after the ride.

I hope everyone is training for the ride. Maybe a longer ride this weekend is in order???

Many miles ahead,
K-Lance

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India