Thursday, October 21, 2010

CAAD10 Maiden Voyage - Oct 4, 2010

The maiden voyage of the 2011 Cannondale CAAD10 resulted in the easiest 52 miles that I have ever traveled.  Dan Wolfe and I set out on the W&OD trail Saturday morning and rode from Gallows Road out to Leesburg and back.  I simply couldn't believe how effortless the ride was.  Less than 2 1/2 hours duration with a few short stops.

I feel very confident of making the Seagull Century which is this coming Saturday.  Weather is predicted to be 71 degrees, sunny, with winds from the NE at 8mph.  

On a sad note, I listed my 1996 Cannondale m700 on Craigslist.  That bike has taken me thousands of miles, but now I suspect it will get little travel as all my path riding will be on the Cannondale Super V-500.

Many miles ahead,
K-Lance

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India